Didomi introduces Global Privacy UX Solutions
Paris - October 5th, 2023. Didomi, a global leader in data privacy and consent management, is introducing an evolution in its product offering with Global Privacy UX Solutions.
Didomi is announcing today the launch of its Global Privacy UX Solutions, an updated data privacy and compliance monitoring offering that reflects the evolution of the data privacy landscape worldwide, as well as of the company, which has been helping organizations with their compliance challenges since 2017.
"Our mission was - and still is- to help organizations create compliant user experiences that respect people's choices and strengthen the bonds between brands and their customers."
An early mover in the data privacy space in Europe now working with major global enterprises such as Rakuten, Volvo, Michelin, Orange or Harrods, among others, the team at Didomi has developed unique insights into the data protection challenges of modern organizations.
The company has shaped its updated product offering accordingly, with 3 core use cases that work together to help organizations with their Privacy UX and compliance challenges:
- Multi-regulation consent management: manage consent for privacy regulations around the world, streamlined across multiple user touchpoints.
- Privacy governance: monitor vendor and tracker activity across hundreds of websites, effortlessly and automatically staying compliant and reducing risk.
- User privacy journeys: reach out to customers beyond cookies, with the flexibility to compliantly manage user choices and requests at all stages of their journey.
These use cases are supercharged by 3 added values:
- Integrations and connectors: reliable, tested integrations for sharing user choices and consented data across the tool stack
- Security and access management: gold-standard measures for secure Privacy UX delivery, including ISO-27001 certification and dedicated User permissions.
- Premium services: industry specialists in consent and privacy, at your service from implementation throughout the entire customer journey.
This evolution is reflective of efforts from the team at Didomi to help enterprises create privacy-first user experiences that respect each person's privacy choices and build strong customer relationships.
“Data privacy is a complex topic to navigate for many of our customers, and we are very aware that compliance can be stressful. It is paramount for us at Didomi to deliver the most user-friendly experiences possible, in order to alleviate that anxiety and help our customers focus on their business first and foremost.”
Learn more about Didomi and its Global Privacy UX Solutions at didomi.io
Download PDFDownload PDF
Didomi helps organizations implement great Privacy User Experiences that respect choices and give people control over their data.
Our Global Privacy UX Solutions are designed to solve today's data privacy challenges, such as multi-regulation consent management, privacy governance, and the need to provide self-service user privacy journeys, supercharged by flexible integrations, high-grade security standards, and premium support services.
Thousands of companies work with Didomi to collect billions of consent and preference data points, monitor vendor and tracker activity, reduce compliance risk, and engage their users with highly personalized, privacy-first experiences that build trust and loyalty.
Find out more at www.didomi.io.